The Vertex Steel String MkII is a ‘chip off the old block,’ mimicking the feel and tone of the highly-acclaimed Dumble Steel String Singer amp just like its big brother.
The Vertex Steel String became a huge hit among clean drive lovers very quickly after its initial release. But, with so much buzz surrounding the “Mini Pedal Movement,” Vertex knew it was time to follow suit with their top-selling unit.
Faithfully recreating the feel and tone of the highly-acclaimed Dumble Steel String Singer amp, the Vertex Steel String MkII is identical to its counterpart with the exception of two major improvements: a 33% reduction in size, and and added “Jazz/Rock” toggle switch to provide a secondary EQ.
Features at a Glance:
- Designed alongside the “Real Deal” Dumble Steel String Singer #001
- Authentic D*style clean tone, touch-sensitivity, fatness, and warmth
- 1/3 smaller foot print than original Steel String
- Jazz/Rock toggle for additional low-end EQ voicing
- True Bypass (mechanical bypass)
- Designed & assembled in Los Angeles
- 9VDC center-negative power operation (adapter not included)
The Steel String MkII is now available for pre-order through participating Vertex Effects dealers.