Giving you Mooer, for less.
A new standard in portable recording solutions, the long-awaited Mooer GE150 follows in its predecessors (GE100) footsteps. Mooer recently released the full-featured GE300, so it was time to improve the compact, more affordable version for those who don’t require all the bells and whistles.
The GE150 offers a wide range of tones using 55 of Mooer’s digital amp models based on their non-linear amp modeling tech. It includes up to 9 separate effects blocks that can be used simultaneously with an abundance of high-quality effects (151 to be exact).
Just like your other GE series favorites, the Mooer GE150 is also equipped with a full-featured IR loader, which can host all of your 3rd party impulse responses – up to 2048 sampling points each.
Perhaps the most unique feature of the MOOER GE150 is OTG (on-the-go) support. It uses a Micro USB-B output that allows users record directly to their OTG-supported smartphone or tablet. It also includes a USB cable for those who prefer using a desktop, and is required for firmware updates.
The Mooer GE150 also includes a built-in tuner, 80-second looper, 40 drum tracks, auxiliary input, 10 metronome choices, as well as a programmable footswitch and pre-installed presets, so it’s ready to rock right out of the box.
Here’s an overview of Mooer GE150’s most notable features:
- 55 high-quality amp models from the Micro Preamp series. Supports third-party impulse response files to get the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
- Up to 9 effect types with 151 different effects total.
- Tap Tempo function.
- Expression pedal allows you to control multiple values by one touch.
- Firmware update via USB port.
- Fully functioning LOOPER with 80-second capacity.
- Headphone output for silent practice.
- Auxiliary audio input and built-in tuner.
- 40 drum rhythms and 10 metronome options.
- OTG output for compatible smartphones and tablets.
The GE150 will be available from authorized Mooer dealers across the globe on September 17th, 2019.