Funky and fresh!
Keeley Electronics introduces the Neutrino V2, an updated rendition of the classic opto-coupler envelope filter. Envelope filters and auto-wah pedals sound and react most effectively when they are octo-coupler based, because they produce swelling, vowel-like tones.
The Neutrino V2 will create an automatic wah sound based on your dynamics and pick attack. It offers three filter ranges, two directions, two ranges for the frequency center, and a Peak control.
Keeley has engineered a power supply voltage-doubler, so you can maintain the highest headroom possible, as well as an incredibly solid enclosure for a tough build that will last you decades.
Neutrino V2 is a “Neu” way to achieve outstanding vocal like tone in your favorite funk or jam settings.
The Keeley Neutrino V2 is true bypass, and can be powered using a 9VDC negative tip power supply or a 9V battery. It’s available through participating Keeley dealers now for $179.
Features/specs at a glance:
- Envelope Filter and Auto-Wah for guitar, bass and keyboard
- Peak Control: Sets how much “quack” there is, or how smooth you roll
- Filter Selector: lets you choose between 3 types of filters: High, Low, and Band Pass.
- Range Switch: HI or LO
- Direction Switch: Up or Down
- 9 VDC, 25 mA, 100% analog
- Made in the USA