Keeley Electronics proudly unleashes ECCOS – a true stereo delay + looper pedal that has been gaining hype ever since its initial appearance at NAMM 2019.
Keeley ECCOS is a true stereo delay and looper pedal in one. At its core is a neo-vintage delay with exceptional control over tape-style echoes. Dial in your perfect delay tones, and then switch over to the feature-packed looper to record endless layers of those tones. With over four years of development on the Quad 24/56-bit Dream DSP, Keeley has reached the pinnacle of delay quality with the unmatched tones created by ECCOS.
ECCOS features dual stomp switches in delay mode for true bypass, tap tempo, and even endless feedback, but while in looper mode you can use them to record, reverse, play, half-speed, and even trigger a ‘play once.’ Whether using ECCOS live or as a studio tool, the two effects work together to deliver endless room for experimentation.
- Studio quality delay with tape flanged modulation
- 3 memory presets, subdivisions, trails, runaway feedback
- Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the Alt Hold feature
- Full-featured Looper with reverse and half-speed loop effects
- 2 minutes of looping in mono, 60 seconds in stereo, endless layers of recording!
- True-Bypass and Tap Tempo on-board or remotely with any style pedal-switcher
- Expression pedal assignment over any parameter and in any direction
- Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 1/4″ jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
- 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output
- Stereo True-Bypass/Trails, switchable on the fly
- 9 Volt DC, 115mA low-current design
ECCOS is available now through participating Keeley Electronics dealers.*