Gretsch’s G5410T Electromatic Rat-Rod models mimic the “beater” vibe of classic rat rods, with matte finishes, red pickup inserts, and late-’50s bound headstocks.
Gretsch’s Electromatic Series has always delivered no-nonsense, powerful instruments that radiate classic Gretsch style – without the need to spend an arm and a leg.
The new G5410T Electromatic “Rat-Rod” models are no exception. They are designed to mimic the “beater” vibe of classic rat rods, with the Gretsch Electromatic “special touch.” With matte finishes, red pickup inserts, and late-’50s G6120 bound headstocks, they are sure to turn heads.
The G5410T features a fully hollow build crafted from maple top, back, and sides. They boast oversized, bound F-holes for increased acoustic projection, and 12”-radius rosewood fingerboards with pearloid Neo-Classic inlays. They’re loaded with Gretsch’s Black Top Filter’Tron pickups, so they roar with that snappy, hallmark late-’50s punch that has made so many fall in love. Now that’s what we’re talking about when we say ‘That Great Gretsch Sound.’
- Thinner 2.25” body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides and sound post bracing
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron pickups with red pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Oversized bound F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock
- Graph Tech NuBone® nut
- Secured Adjusto-Matic bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby B60 tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Matte Black with red pickguard and aged white binding with black/white purfling; Matte Phantom Metallic with black pickguard and aged white binding with black/white purfling; Matte Vintage White with black pickguard and black body binding with white/black purfling.
The new G5410T Electromatic Rat-Rods are now available for pre-order through participating Gretsch dealers.*