We’re always looking for ways to improve our pedalboards, especially when it comes to unwanted noise in your signal chain. If you want to be sure each of your pedals are getting consistent current for maximum performance, look no further.
Electro-Harmonix introduces the S8 Multi-Output Power Supply. It powers up to eight separate effects pedals, with each output individually regulated with short circuit protection to ensure maximum performance from each and every one of them.
The S8 has seven 9V outputs as well as one 18V output, so yes, you can use that pedal that doesn’t always work with other power bricks. It lives in a rugged metal chassis in a pedalboard-friendly size, and includes eight power cables, so you’ll be ready to plug in as soon as you take it out of the box.
Here’s an easy glance at some of S8’s features and specifications:
- Provides one 18V and seven 9V outputs
- Each output is individually regulated for maximum performance
- Short circuit protection design for the individual outputs
- Pedalboard-friendly size, rugged metal chassis
- Includes eight power cables
- Power Supply: 12V DC power adapter
- 9V DC outputs maximum current of 250mA per output
- 18V DC output maximum current of 150 mA
- Not compatible with pedals that do not work in a daisy chain configuration
- Dimensions: 93.5mm x 42mm x 36mm (3.7″ x 1.7″ x 1.4″)
- Weight: 140g (4.9oz)
The Electro-Harmonix S8 Multi-Output Power Supply will be available from participating EHX dealers at a street price of $79.99 in October 2019.