Everything you love about the original Afterneath, with 9 new modes, Trails/No Trails switching, and more.
When you think about EarthQuaker Devices, it’s very possible that the first thing that comes to mind is something involving the Afterneath Reverberation Machine.
The new Afterneath V3 is an updated version of the same stompbox we’ve grown to admire, but more than just your controls have been dialed up a notch. With 9 new modes, CV or expression control over the Drag parameter, and Trails/No Trails switching, Afterneath V3 isn’t messing around. Here are some of its features at a glance:
- Same otherworldly reverb algorithm built from an adjustable cluster of short delays.
- Ranges from scattered individual delays to an immersive wash of atmospheric reverb.
- New control over the Drag parameter with 9 unique modes of user-selectable sweep (Unquantized, Unquantized with Slew, Unquantized Volt/Octave, Chromatic Scale, Major Scale, Minor Scale, Pentatonic Scale, Octaves & Fifths, Octaves).
- Tails/No Tails switching
- Voltage or expression pedal control jack for the Drag parameter.
- Silent relay-based switching
- Buffered bypass with EarthQuaker Devices’ proprietary Flexi-Switch™ Technology
- All analog dry signal path and a totally digital effect signal path
The Afterneath V3 is now available for pre-order through participating EarthQuaker Devices dealers. The pedals will begin shipping mid April.