Want to sound like a legend? What about the legend? These Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Mini pedals will do the trip! I mean…trick…
Dunlop has released reimagined versions [in multiple formats over the years] of the most iconic effects used by Hendrix himself. But now you can achieve that legendary sound in its most pedalboard-friendly format to date.
Now get Fuzz Face, Octavio, Uni-Vibe, and Band of Gypsys Fuzz in the same housings as your favorite MXR Mini pedals. And, of course – they look trippier and groovier than ever with artwork by the award-winning, UK-based design crüe ILOVEDUST. Here’s a bit more info on each of the four new mini releases.
- Fuzz Face® Distortion
- The signature Jimi Hendrix fuzz sound
- Toggle between early smooth germanium tones and later aggressive silicon tones
- Octavio® Fuzz
- The electrifying touch-sensitive fuzz heard on “Purple Haze” and other songs
- Octave up effect can be toggled on/off for the first time ever
- Uni-Vibe® Chorus/Vibrato
- The rich, transcendent textures heard on the Band of Gypsys album
- A small fraction of the size of the original unit Jimi Hendrix used
- Band of Gypsys™ Fuzz
- Based on a mysterious red Fuzz Face Distortion with white knobs
- Aggressive, biting fuzz tones unlike any other used by Jimi Hendrix
- Upgraded with Tone control for sonic fine-tuning
They will each ring up at $129.99 and include an ECB003 9V adapter.
Hendrix mini pedals are a limited, one-time run with 2500 units worldwide – 1250 of those for the domestic market.
ETA is early September, 2019.